General Terms and Conditions of CosplayHero.
§1 Validity vis-à-vis entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly neither be attributed to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders placed via our Internet shop http://www.beispielshop-online.de .
(2) In the event of a contract being concluded, the contract shall be concluded with
Place of Business: Nuremberg, Germany
Nuremberg District Court HRB 34930
USt-ID: DE316823075CosplayHero is a trademark of XENOconcept UG (limited liability)
Franz-Liszt Str. 3
phone: +49152 52199887 (no phone support)
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. With the order of the desired commodity the consumer delivers a binding offer for him on conclusion of a sales contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following provisions shall apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided for in our Internet shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the button “Add to cart”.
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the button “Checkout”.
5) Entry of contract and invoice data
6) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button “Send order” or payment via the “PayPal Express” Checkout
Before the binding dispatch of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer’s details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser by pressing the “Back” button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text with orders over our Internet shop: We store the contract text and send you the order data by E-Mail. You can view the general terms and conditions at any time at https://harayuku.com/agb . You can check the delivery status of your order at any time on the “Tracking” page.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The indicated prices include the legal value added tax and other price components. Shipping is free of charge worldwide.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment in advance, direct debit, PayPal, credit card ( Visa/MasterCard/ American Express ), Sofortüberweisung, Paymentwall .
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are immediately ready for shipment and will be shipped within 1-3 working days. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 38 working days. Products of our own brands are mostly shipped from the EU, all other articles from the People’s Republic of China. In the case of advance payment, the delivery period shall commence on the day following the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, in the case of all other payment methods, on the day following the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline shall end on the next working day. With the purchase the consumer agrees that the details of his order as well as his address data will be passed on to third parties (Our Fulfillment Partners) in order to carry out the order.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall not pass to the purchaser until the goods are handed over to the latter, even in the case of a sale to destination.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§7 Contract language
Only German is available as the contract language. Should there be differences between the German version of the GTC and a version in another language, the German version always applies.
Status of AGB July 2019